What's New at the Train Depot?
These items are new for September '00.
- The LEGO Train Depot has a new home. Now the Train Depot can be found on the North Georgia LEGO Train Club's Site. The site's creator Matt Bates did not have the time to keep the site updated. We feel forunate here at the NGLTC to have the chance to keep this great resource to LEGO train lovers up and running.
These items are new for September '99.
- Some (rather fuzzy) photos of my TGV.
These items were new for February '99.
These items were new for January '99.
- New site layout!
- Added all the '99 sets.
- Updated the Wish List since some of my wishes were granted!
These items were new for November '98.
These items were new for July '98.
- You can now search Pause Magazine for train stuff, click here to see all the trains listed on Pause.
- New and improved links page!
- Jeff Elliot has designed a point motor, similar to my original design but strong enough to operate the new, stiffer points.
These items were new for June '98.
- Good news for people in the U.K., you can mail order some of the train sets not normally available from Busy Bee.
- I've added a wish list section on what we would like LEGO to add to the Train range.
- The Track Designer file for my "Great Room" layout is available now.
These items were new for May '98.
- It took a while, but I've finally scanned in some pictures of the "Great Room" layout. This is a layout I designed a while back when I first got version 2.0 of Track Designer working well enough to cope with it.
These items were new for April '98.
These items were new for March '98.
- Ever wanted to run curved track over baseplates? Here's my solution for how to do it.
- Track Designer 2.0 is finally here! It is loaded with new features, including support for stations, roads, monorail and the older 4.5V and 12V train tracks.
These items were new for February '98.
- Kevin Bracey has drawn instructions for the Steam Locomotive shown on the #4559 box.
- Peter Hoerlein has built a more professional version of my PIC brick and provided artwork for the PCB.